400 S McCleary Rd, Excelsior Springs, MO 64024, USA
4.8

Dispatch cares, the boss cares, and everyone else in the office really does watch out for you. Safety is a big deal and so's truck maintenance, so you really can tell that the safety and comfort of the driver is their first priority.

Best place I've ever worked.

If you're on the fence about this company, don't be - they say what they mean and they mean what they say. They go above and beyond for their drivers and customers.

They walk the walk and talk the talk and there's not much bad I can say about them. They'll treat you well.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Waller Truck Pros: Way they treat their drivers.

Comments

I recently had the opportunity to drive for Waller. This company is truly one of a kind.

The entire company gave 100% for any question or problem I encountered. They have a modern terminal just outside of Kansas City, Mo. Everyone treated me with kindness and respect. The maintenance shop is by far the best I have ever seen.

The dispatch team always were very helpful and fun to work with. I would encourage anyone who could help Waller to excel, to do so. Home time is figured into their weekly schedule. Driver pay is better than most companies, the trucks are well kept Kenworth's.

Drivers are willing to help anyway they can. I would gladly drive for Waller again if my situation ever changes back to being able to be a company driver again.