Louisville, Kentucky

I am tired of getting multiple emails from various email address with message title of "Waller Truck Company."

They are offering employment of various types. I never heard of these people ever. I never submitted a resume or looked into their website at any time.

I never subscribed to them for anything at anytime. How can I get off these people's list so I don't get contacted by them again?

This is beyond ridiculous!! It is tiresome and also beyond spam!! I block their addresses, but they are sent from a different one each time a message is sent.

I want these people off my back now!!!

Comments

I've helped hundreds of companies increase their traffic and I'd love to show you what my service can do for you. I don't promise the world, I'm straight forward and to the point ...

I deliver rankings. My rates are completely affordable and I don't want to oversell you either, I start small and have my clients begging for more. I won't take on your site unless I know I can deliver rankings.

Reply to this e-mail if you have the slightest interest ... you'll never see rankings the same way again.

this is happening to me too..

what to do? is report as spam !!

that's what I did and it goes to junk mail

in my yahoo address

It's not really them. Someone hijacked their mailserver.