Cropseyville, New York

I get anywhere from 3 to 8 e-mails a day from this company which contain the following:

"Since its establishment in 1959, Waller Truck Co., Inc. has centered its family-owned trucking business on : QUALITY, FAIRNESS, HONESTY and UNCOMPROMISING CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Waller Truck Co. is the largest provider of outsourced workplaces for individuals all over the world. The company provides more than 100,000 clients with flexible and cost-effective range of goods and services using help of regional associates at prestigious locations in business hubs and capital cities around the globe.

The only way that we can ensure our customers receive the highest standard of quality and service is to hire individuals who share our vision, dedication and entrepreneurial spirit. Due to our rapid expansion, we are seeking Regional Sales Managers in the UK.

If you love hard work but hate routine, if you are adventurous but responsible, if you have great communications skills, are interested in international sales and like a challenge, this job is for you.

Vacancy offered is a part-time or second employment. You'll be supposed to work from home, but at the same time Your Personal situation must allow you to travel around your place 1-2 hours a day on company assignments (that would be particularly trips to the bank and Western Union branches).

While implementing Company's assignments You shall be working as a member of a group, helping to enlarge a base of our customers in countries all over the world and liaise with head office on a daily basis. You'll be responsible for delivering high standards of customer service ensuring high delivery speed and quality of orders. That would particularly be done through managing a part of a sales cycle - ensuring fast remittance of payments through your bank account and then - through world wide Western Union system and calculating fees at each step.

To sum up - Your mission in the company would be to create and maintain positive relationships with existing clients that result in new customers, lead to and maximize opportunities for expansions and renewals to enhance revenue stream.

To become a Regional Sales Manager You should be able to perform: excellent spoken English & communication skills, significant attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to work unsupervised. You shall be extroverted and outgoing, with a positive outlook, customer focused and focused on own personal goals, integrating the achievement of company objectives.

Having joined in our team, You'll enjoy a wide range of benefits we can offer! For example, a base salary with generous commissions (10% out of each payment you've dealt with) and expenses, as well as flexible timetable, that will allow you to chose the most suitable time to deal with company assignments.

If You are interested in a position offered and for the rewards you want, when you want them visit our website to apply .

We are waiting you hearing from you asap.

Any questions are welcome.

Yours sincerely, Carly Hart"

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL, IT IS AN ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD YOU.

I would assume that I get these e-mails because my resume is posted on some of the bigger job boards. It would be great if those job boards denied access to their databases for use by these illegitimate operations.

Had an Experience with Waller Truck?

Comments

Lodi, California, United States #2715

I would think the legit company would be the only ones to bring down the bogus waltrk.com website since its obviously copied their website wallertruck.com and is using it to phish for info. but until they step up and bring down the imposter I guess we will ALL be getting this bs job offer.

Cardiff By The Sea, California, United States #2297

This has got to be the most annoying thing ever!!!!!!!

I reported them to internet crime, but nothing has happened yet and I also called the actual company and they said that they are the ones getting scammed and the girl directed me to her bosses line to leave him a message. Hopefully I and everyone else will get off of the mass email list and these bastards will get in trouble!

Auburn, California, United States #2198

These people posing as "Walter Truck Co." have a bogus website set up to you will apply for the Director of Sales position.It looks legitimate, but it's not.

This is just a way to get your personal information. When you click on the link in the email to apply for the job, it takes to you their site and if you notice, the site address is not a normal dot com address. Notice too that they ask for all your bank account information.

It looks like a real site and real company, but beware!This is a major SCAM to get your bank account numbers and personal information, including social security number for identity theft!

De Queen, Arkansas, United States #2062

:( HOW THE *** DO I STOP THEM FROM EMAILING MY SIDEKICK LX???

Fairbanks, Alaska, United States #1878

If you look further at this email you'll find that the domain name is registered in a country called Krygystan which is north of China.The domain name has a .kg suffix.

What the spammers have done is copied a legitimate website, and passed it off as their own. Dont slag off the real company - its not their fault.

This happens all the time.Anyone can copy a company website and use it for illlegitimate reasons.

Helena, Alabama, United States #1669

Get 3 or 4 of these a day , definately as a result of a monster posting ... getting fairly annoying to be honest

Fayette, Alabama, United States #1628

I appreciate all the comments, but I wish someone would give some details. How do you know this "is a scam trying to defaud you"?

Empire, Alabama, United States #1618

ME TOO THESE SILLY BASTARDS KEEP EMAILING ME AS WELL.IT GOES TO MY BULK/SPAM MAIL BOX BUT STILL.

ALSO HAS ANYONE WHOSE GOTTEN EMAILS FROM THESE CLOWNS NOTICE THAT IN THE "TO" LINE, ITS NOT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS BUT YOU GET IT ANYWAYS?:?

Columbiana, Alabama, United States #1577

Obviously this is a scam email using a legitimate company's name and reputation.

Auburn, Alabama, United States #1544

I am an IT professional who recently posted my resume on monster.com, and I get an average of 6 e-mails per day of the same BS from Waller. Fortunately, they go to straight to my spam box, but I do "prt scr" and save them.

This is ridiculous behavior for ANY company. :grin